Monday, November 19, 2012

Loving Right Now

Loving Right Now

I've grown accustomed to darker lip shades now. Somehow, it flatters my pale, sallow, wintry skin. Applied either as light stain or full-on, it is the perfect accessories and I hardly need anything else to look pulled together. These items are my everyday uniform lately; perfect for lounging at home, driving to play dates, or impromptu leaf-hunting in the park. Burberry Lip Glow in Bright Plum, Aerin Beauty Mini Lipstick in Dahlia, Chanel Joues Contraste in Rose Initiale, Black V-neck Cashmere sweater and Cropped Tweed pants (both J.Crew), London Sole Pirouette in Black Patent (here shown similar from London Rebel), Oversized Snood (my own hand knitted item, here shown similar from J.Crew), and Deborah Lippmann Modern Love on tips.

No comments:

Post a Comment