Loving Right Now by declairelegenou featuring lip makeup
As the day gets shorter and weather gets cooler, I'm leaning more and more toward something warm & brightening, something to look forward to when I don't feel like getting up in the morning.
- Chanel Malice. I'm not usually a dark nail polish wearer but this one is a stunner. Absolutely classic on tips. Visit Sabrina's blog here for her wonderful review and extensive comparison to other Chanel shades.
- L'Eau d'Hiver from Frederic Malle's Editions de Parfums. If there's such a thing as a quiet fragrance, this is it. It conjures up the stillness of winter, the white, snow-blanketed scenery and the absolute stillness of it. Very quiet and comforting as well.
- Nuxe Rêve de Miel lip balm. I slather this thickly before I go to bed as an insurance for supple, crack-free lips in the morning.
- Eucalyptus essential oil. I place about 10-15 drops of eucalyptus essential oil (mine is from Whole Foods) onto a small towel and place them underneath my hot shower for a wonderful aromatic steam in the morning or night. It makes my shower that much more luxurious, plus it clears up the nose and winter stale air. If only I can restrain myself to take as short of a shower as possible (it is vile to my dry, eczema-prone skin).
- Aerin Beauty The Mini Lipstick in Lolabird (reviewed here). I grow to love this magenta on my lips, perhaps because it is less silicony than Burberry Velvets (which I love anyhow), and perhaps because I just crave brighter colors but not red, yet.