If I'm being honest with myself, the thoughts of "lack" is pervasive in my mind. The thought of "not enough." Not enough help, not enough break, not enough time, not enough.
So, what's better to remedy those thoughts of lack than thoughts of gratitude -- affirming to myself yet again that the universe is abundant, even if it is not in the form that I desire.
- Abundance of help I received today with BabyLorp (thanks to national holiday, PapaLorp came home early from work and no school!).
- Abundance of delicious laughter from BabyLorp.
- Abundance of heat and electricity in this chilly night.
- Abundance of hot running water to wash my face just now.
- Abundance of safety and security this little house provides.
- Abundance of health that we've been enjoying in the deep flu season.
- Abundance of clean diapers for tomorrow, all washed up and ready to go.
Are you, like me, suffering from frequent bouts of thoughts of lack? What are your antidotes to those thoughts?