9.24.2013

Thankful Tuesday

Just like that, summer is gone. Yep, no trace of it. This morning was quite rainy and dreary, followed by patches of sun that reminds me how much I miss summer already.

The Toddler and I went to a public wading pool, or what used to be. Now, there were children playing, riding trike and scooter inside what used to be a giant pool. The Toddler said, "Want water!" I handed over a water bottle, he then said, "No, water here, Mama!" pointing to the ground. Then we went over to the outlet where water used to come out to fill the pool. He stuck his head in and said, "More more water, please!"

My little baby is now conversing. Such a magical moment to think that a helpless little person that was him once now becoming a more sophisticated person.

Aside from that, here are some of the few things we are thankful for this week:

  • Friends coming back from vacation abroad, full of stories and pictures to share.
  • Health. Lord knows this is the season of the flu and cold. Definitely thankful we are still healthy thus far.
  • Passing on baby wedge to someone else in need (bitter sweet, but I'm glad the wedge will go to a little wee one who is having reflux).
  • Tea. LOVE this. Bring on the cold weather!
  • Knitting. Still rummaging what to make, considering I've got lots of UFO (Un-Finished Objects).
  • Using warm duvet.
  • Sweaters.
  • Silence and clean air.
  • Rain.
  • Green patch of grass in the front yard.
  • The Toddler giggling silly looking at his own pictures.
What are you thankful for this week?

2 comments:

  1. I can not wait for my baby girl to be conversing with me either. But at the same time, I'm thinking I dont want her to grow up too fast!! Shucks. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know the feeling :-| They grow up too fast!

      Delete