A few things I've been loving right now, late Fall leading into Holiday season:
- The dainty yet glowy shade, aptly name Love Glow by Charlotte Tilbury, paired with a fresh, bright pinky red of Chanel Rouge Coco in No. 31 Cambon. Both go very well with either glamorous or subdued eyes.
- A second Simple Pleasures hat that I knitted using a hand-dyed cashmere of the duskiest grey hue from Ireland.
- Lavender + Eucalyptus essential oil drops, hanging from a washcloth, that transforms an ordinary shower into a luxurious one. Even the garden-variety essential oil brands from your grocery stores will do!
- Smith Teamaker Meadow blend no. 67: an intoxicating melange of chamomile, rooibos, rose petals and linden blossoms that keeps me company in chilly nights.
- Bernardaud tea votive (similar version that I bought from Paris a long, long time ago), the votive that I give as gifts to commemorate milestones such as weddings, engagements, birth of a baby, etc.
- Handel's Messiah, especially the Dunedin Consort's version which is impossibly, impeccably, incredibly angelic, perhaps what Handel would have intended. Click here for Spotify link.
What have brightened your spirit lately?