5.05.2014

MOTW: Glowy Spring


MOTW resumes with Glowy Spring theme on eyes, cheeks and lips... while hopefully not to make self into disco ball.

Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation in Vanilla 52
Still a bit too dark for me now, but I'm glad the formulation is quite forgiving and light. Combined with emollient base, it creates a dewy finish.

Canmake Cream Cheek no 11
A "cute" baby pink-peach hue, a staple when I can't think of a suitable cheek color. 

Benefit Watt's Up
A sample, but I've been quite pleased with this. A light touch to highlight around the cheek bones, inner corners of the eyes, cupid's bow, etc.

Chanel Les 4 Ombres in Raffinement no 39
Basic palette leaning peach but not too warm. The color combo in this palette brings out the hint of green of my eyes. I go for an easy day-time smoky with a combo of the two darker shades all over the upper lids and the second peachy-taupe shade on the socket and lower lids. If I have more time, I'd do gradation placement from light-dark with slight winged liner. At least that's the plan.

Dior Lip Polish Smoothing Lacquer
On my lips, it gives a nice milky baby pink glaze. I can't stand the smell but thankfully it is not as tenacious as say.. YSL or Burberry.

Burberry Effortless Mascara in Midnight Black no 1
Last leg on this one.. it gives a subtle definition to the eyes (read: not particularly volumizing, lengthening or curling).

Have a great week, everyone and please share with us what's in your makeup bag this week.

2 comments:

  1. Love the assortment of products, Claire! I really like Raffinement and need to put this back in my rotation again. In my makeup bag, I always seem to carry 50 lbs of lipsticks that I don't even use to reapply during the day!

    :D
    xxoo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know!! I too have a gazillion lipsticks all over the place. I have once or twice melted lipsticks that I left in the diaper bag (I set the bag out in the sun while playing, sure enough, the mess was worse than melting crayons!). Goodness... We'll have to make a movement to "start using your lipsticks!"

      Delete