First of all, I'd like to thank you from the bottom of my heart from an outpouring support over my last post. There are so many of you who reach out to me personally and I can feel the goodness of life all around me. Thank you, thank you. You are all an affirmation that life is abundant in kindness and in love.
Now that the weather is not as hot, I slowly go back to my MOTW prep. This time around, I saw lots and lots and lots of reviews of the new Chanel Les 4 Ombres Multi-Effect Quad.... Tisée Camelia... Tisée Rivoli... Tisée Cambon... almost every single blogger feature one shade or the other.
These posts inspire me to give the oldies but goodies Chanel quads the love they deserve. If everything goes as planned, I will feature weekly MOTW using all of the Chanel quads that I owned, starting from this post today.
- Chanel Kaska Beige Quad is perhaps one of the warmest quad in the collection. I don't know why it used to be my fave when the coloration definitely clashed with my skin tone. But, with the help of our friend Chanel Bronzing Base and a bit of coral cheek, it comes alive, accentuating the greenish bits of my eyes.
I follow this diagram from Chanel for application on the "Intense Look," C = pearlescent bronzy shade, B = the matte shade and D = dark-mauve-brown shade. Don't forget A = the light gold shade on the inner corner. It is a lovely combo indeed!
- Burberry Trench eye shadow as a base.
- Le Volume de Chanel mascara sample -- still loving this one.
- Chanel Bronzing Base, my fave bronzer, evah!
- Still testing the Hada-Labo UV SPF 50 PA+++. This one has great potential, but not for someone with oily skin, I should warn.
- Benefit Hello Flawless Oxygen WOW foundation, a nice wash of color that is a notch above tinted moisturizer in coverage.
- Revlon Lip Butter in Juicy Papaya: a milky coral.
- Josie Maran Coconut Watercolor Cheek Gelée in Poppy Paradise: a recent rave, can't help to get a mini of this ridiculously juicy, flattering shade of coral pink.
Not shown is the BB for Lips in Flush by BiteBeauty, another recent rave, which usually lives in my purse.
Have you used up any eye shadow quads? How long does it take? Is it something you use daily? I wish everyone a happy, healthy, wonderful week!