9.16.2014

Thankful Tuesday



  • Lisa Eldridge's new Plum Chic tuto. C'mon, let's be honest, who's with me? Every time she released one, I scour my makeup stash to re-create the look.
    My version (clockwise from upper left): Burberry Bright Plum blotted as berry-bitten stain, Charlotte Tilbury Love Glow for pink with gold-glow, dark, clear aubergine shade from my vintage Stila Toile Collection mixed with aubergine tone from Chanel Kaska Beige, Pixi Endless Silky in Oyster Glow (had this forever, use this for inner corner of the eyes, now makes a great contrast liner) smudged with the pearly beige shade from Kaska quad, Burberry concealer 01, Maybelline the Falsies, Bourjois healthy mix serum foundation.
  • PapaLorp's new job! I used to think that I'm pretty mindful about our living arrangement, but not having a steady income for a while takes that mindfulness even a step above. 
  • The Tod's back to school; bitter sweet, really but glad that he's adjusting well and thankful for the time he is at school.
  • With school comes meeting with friends new and old.
  • Time for myself for shower & write this post.
  • A slice of Tres Leches cake.
  • Chestnuts on our sidewalk.
I wish you all a great week ahead. Please share with us your gratitude for this week/today!

No comments:

Post a Comment