I'm going to try something new. I've been notorious for putting makeup on the go. It's my time-saving trick! As the result, I found make up items absolutely everywhere: in the Toddler's diaper bag, in my purse, in the car's glove box, in medicine cabinet, kitchen drawer (I swear, I didn't put it there), gym bag, and shoe rack (hey, that one must have fallen off my coat!).
Enough denial, I'm slowly consolidating my makeup in one place. In order to give each items in my collection a use without spending 10-15 minutes thinking each morning on what to wear, I will pull out a set of makeup items that I will wear for the entire week. Yes, #MOTW, Baby, Makeup of the Week!
This week's rotation:
- Chantecaille Just Skin in Bliss. I've forgotten how good this one is!
- Stila CC in Lillium. I'd be so sad if they d/c this color. A long-forgotten staple.
- Aerin Lipstick Sunday Morning, as good for Monday morning.
- Pixi Endless Silky Eye in Brown, your boring basic.
- Revlon ColorStay Eyeshadow In the Buff, another boring taupe-leaning-pink basic.
What's on your rotation this week?