- A clean house. Ah.. nothing compared to the feeling that everything is in order, clean and a little bit lighter after organizing. The Qi is definitely flowing in the house.
- Wendy's drive thru, especially when the Tod is sleeping (totally negate my previous post, I know, but life is such duality & contradiction, no?)
- The Tod's teacher in his preschool; hardly we stop and think about teachers, especially those of younger children, for their job is almost a combination of parenting + teaching all in one. I'm definitely thankful for them and for the tremendous responsibility that they take when they chose the teaching job.
- A good working car with a good working AC (my car is 17 years old and it is still running, thankfully!)
- PapaLorp taking the Tod over during the weekend
- A good night sleep
- A time to read
- Yummy popsicles from the Farmer's Market
- The Tod's eating popsicle, with elbow dripping with sticky juice, right down to his shirt and short
What's on your list this week?