Misery has visited the Land yet again. Last week, the Tod had five days of fever followed by a diagnosis of ear infection and pneumonia -- his first round of antibiotic, ever. Then this week, it is my and PapaLorp's turn while still trying to take care of a recovering child. I really don't know how moms with two or more children do it, really. They must have some support system other than day care/school (they surely won't take sick children); otherwise, it is really, really hard to take care of someone else when all you can do is keel over on a bed.
I'm sipping bone broth as we speak, and this is what I'm wearing today:
- Laneige BB Cushion -- review forthcoming but so far I like this. The tone is yellow enough. The price is not as expensive as other BB Cushions. The finish is not as glowy as I thought it would be, but with...
- CT Magic Cream underneath, it is glowy enough to give some life to the skin. I skip concealer -- why bother? It will just exaggerate my sickly face, not conceal it.
- By Terry Cellularose Blush Glace in 01 Rose Melba is, like I said, good skin in a pot. 'Nuff said.
- Burberry Trench on the eyes, so it does not look as pink. This one, I learned, has been discontinued, so could this be my first chance to try Surratt shadows?
- Maybelline The Falsies mascara, which melts in any cleanser that I use, practically a breeze to clean when I don't feel like washing my face at all.
Hope everyone stays healthy and wishing you all a wonderful week ahead.