1.04.2016

Hi/Bye


Fresh year, fresh start. Aahh.. what can be better? 

Life here at the Land is moving at a glacial pace to a new direction. I have been pondering less about blogging yet I still have lots of ideas to share and connect with like-minded souls out there. 

With the discussion part on Blogger being wonky at times, I've been toying the idea of moving the blog to Wordpress and I think I am ready for it. Wordpress supports Disqus platform and I intend to use the new site as a place for discussion and bantering of ideas. It is still under construction, but when it is ready, the site will be posted here.

For now, many blessings to you and yours for the New Year of 2016. May this year be the year when all of us take time to stop and smell the roses (or lick the snow!).


6 comments:

  1. I love fresh start and fresh snow! Looking forward to where you will take us.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your support, Belly!! "See" you around.

      Delete
  2. It's so annoying that Blogger doesn't accept Disqus. Can't wait to see what you have in store for us in the new space! <3 Best of wishes for 2016.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your support, Monika! <3<3

      Delete
  3. well.. whad'ya know?? Maybe I won't need a new blog afterall :-)

    ReplyDelete